<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Off to a good start 

Yesterday, I left for work at 8:15 a.m. I returned home last night from work at 11:45 p.m. In between? Yeah, I was at work. Sweet. Hey, at least I got this fortune cookie from when we ordered in last night that says, "You will be selected for a promotion because of your accomplishments." I put a lot of stock in fortune cookies*. Okay, I'm done complaining for the week.

Completely unrelated, I think I've lost all desire to continue playing Fantasy Football. Not because I'm no good at it (I won yet another league last season), but my interest just isn't there. Even with the NFL preseason here, I don't feel anything. Moving on and all that, I suppose. By the way, something that all of America is 100% wrong about: caring about NFL preseason. Look, I know that summer is long and dry for most American sports fans, but there's no reason 48,000 people should be showing up to watch a C-team practice or that a preseason game should get just as good a television rating as game one of the NBA Finals (ouch for the NBA). No reason at all.

Okay, I'm really done, now.**





* No I don't.
** Probably not.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?