<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rules of Life 

Let's talk about them. Let's talk about one in particular. That I'm making up, right now. If your morning (and by extent, your disposition for the day) is ruined by some shmuck rear-ending you, then you should be entitled to encounter your dream girl in the afternoon. Yes, friends, I probably got as close as I ever will to Charlize. I'm not one to normally point something like that out, but we're talking about Charlize. I'm situated here at work on the second floor. She was convalescing with her entourage in the courtyard below. Suddenly, I had to go outside to the balcony to make a phone call. Shortly after, I was overwhelmed with the urge to trek all the way down the balcony corridor to the bathroom. She, by coincidence, happened to be well in view during both instances. I am an idiot. Anyway, that should be a rule.

Shifting gears, the Toronto Blue Jays have to be the most fascinating team in baseball this season. Anyone catch the Gibbons/Lilly ruckus last night? It was part of a sweet A's comeback. WHAT? YEAH! *Usher does a little dance, has sex with a minor, runs off stage* Evidently, Gibbons is a big of fighting his own players.

Non-sequetor the second: I've got tickets for GNR next month. That's right.

Liverpool escape Haifa, today. Move on to CL proper. Dig it. Don't dig all those injuries, though.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?