<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 08, 2006

National Project Football Runway League 

To watch last night's NFL kickoff between Pittsburgh and Miami is to see, in a microcosm, why Daunte Culpepper has never been able to get his phenomenal talent to translate into wins. An underachiever all his career and it's due entirely to poor judgement. The Dolphins probably should've won last night, but Culpepper's woeful 4th quarter lead to Pittsburgh's 28-17 win. No Big Ben, either, though Hines Ward did end up playing. I'm not backing off my prediction that Miami will make the playoffs, but it's going to be a hell of a ride for them this season.

Project Runway... ahem... yeah, I have to say, even though he never had a chance at winning, the show really loses something without Vincent. As easy to dislike as he was, he was so much fun to watch -- far more so than anyone still on the show. But what do I care? Michael is my favorite, anyway. He's going to win.

Merseyside derby tomorrow. I won't be watching because it's on Setanta (which I don't have) at 4:30 a.m. local time. Come on you Reds!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?