<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 01, 2006

Still not good enough 

I didn't watch the game, but from what I've read 1) Coach K blew it and 2) USA simply didn't execute. Why no Dwight Howard in the 2nd half?!?

Bothers me a lot (and I mean A LOT) that imps like Chris Sheridan now get to prance around yelling, "Told you so!"

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed. I didn't think I'd feel like this if the US lost, but it's fairly humiliating to see the Greeks jumping around at halfcourt while LeBron, Carmelo, and all the other best individual players in this tournament walk off sullen and gutted. Then to hear the Greek coach philosophise about basketball after defeating it's architects... damn, that is insulting. What this team could have done with more sharpshooters (Redd, Billups)... oh well...

Today is my last on the current gig and I am HUNG OVER. Water never tasted so good.

EDIT: Mimosas never tasted so good! Hair of the dog, people. Hair of the dog. I've got a tallboy of Bud Light in the fridge, too, I think. I don't know. Blah.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?