<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I voted 

Don't believe me? I've got the sticker to prove it. So there! Eat it! Remember, CA people - No on 85, Yes on 86, Yes on 87, No on 90. Everything else, do as you like. Be a productive member of society, for a change.

Also, something that's really been pecking at me, lately: What exactly is Happy Feet? You know, the animated dancing penguin movie that's coming out soon? There's more to it, right? Right? Is it just a bunch of gay (so I'm lead to believe -- thank you, Robin Williams) penguins dancing on screen for 90 minutes? Really? Really? Sweet merciful crap!

P.S. - Diane Feinstein's Republican opposition is Dick Mountjoy. I'm not making that up. I've also never heard of him until reading his name in the ballot, this morning. He'll lose, but what a name!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?