<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

English adolescence 

You know, it's strange, I've always had these weird dreams where, in an alternate reality, we immigrated to England instead of America and I was raised the English way and whatnot. But in my schooling, there's a strong comradery among my mates and myself -- sort of an amalgimation of the bonds built as being part of a working class British household and sent off to boarding school. I realize that this probably doesn't make much sense, but I happened upon Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (a good movie, even the second time around), last night on HBO, and it pretty much captures exactly what I'm trying to explain. I don't know, perhaps that's a longing for the good old days in a land far far away, but... Hogwarts is so damn cool! Yeah, what this boils down to, essentially, is that I want to go to Hogwarts.

Man... that is so stupid. Whatever. I'm Time Man of the Year, Jimmy freaking Carter is not, and the top recent searches directing people to this site are:

- oxi-cotton
- meaning of groaning guy
- most potent alcohol
- obrien wasteline
- axe body spray 6 years ago

That last one is fascinating to me.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?