<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'll be happy in about 90 minutes 

That's when this work week finally ends. Damn it. I don't know why, but it's just sucked. Maybe it's because on Monday we had a major Avid crash, causing us to lose two weeks-worth of work. That may have had something to do with it.

My grandpa turned 95 the other day, as I've mentioned earlier, and my dad thought he would be HILARIOUS (...) and send a birthday card in which George and Laura Bush were on the front. Inside the card, it says, "Happy birthday from George and Laura." My grandpa calls up and he's like, "Oy, wtf? Who the hell are George and Laura and why do they care about my birthday?" Yup. Coping with senility. Cool.

I have to ask: Is there anybody out there -- anybody -- who finds those stupid Citibank commercials with the Turkish douchebag (sorry, we live in a Michael Richards world) that goes "Rewarding! Very, very rewarding!" and his Napolean Dynamite knockoff sidekick even the slightest bit amusing? Funny at all? At all?! Because you cannot escape them. They're everywhere. Shoved down your throat at every available second. Like AIDS. Citibank is like AIDS. Believe!

The sports site is now a month old and doing fine.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?