<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Briefest unemployment ever 

My last day of work was on Friday. Time to chill and recuperate before flying overseas, right? No, not really. After I left the office at 5:30, I went down to the Universal lot (oooh, special), interviewed for a show that's in crisis, and started that night. The beauty of it all? It takes me right up until I step on the plane to go to SA. I must be riding some good karma or something because this is ridiculous. And yes, I do plan on riding "The Mummy" during my lunch break. I'd be foolish not to, right? Universal. More like POOniversal. Or perhaps even POONiversal. Yeah.

Okay, now to continue watching football while studying the show bible. Ah, Sundays.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?