<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thanks, Polly Crutcher! 

Your spam mail entitled "my lare" was most enjoyable. And now I share.

the just plain stupid-would be very impressed by it. The mist churned,

glass windows here depicted scenes of mountains and valleys, villages
move to look that way. It was about time Fido made an appearance.
have had reservations since, but, well nothing much can really be done
book. Groups who believed in the inevitability of the coming war, as
from being programmed. Also-I really did lose my temper. Teddy bear
Good. On a historical note-how come guys over there, girls here?
place. Quickly!
closed the window and went to bed. It had been a very, very long day.
Just the man we are looking for, I said, remembering our earlier

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?