<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hey, Jenna. How you doin'? 

Jenna Fischer: Single. And yes, I surely have a chance. It'll happen, you just watch. No, I will not raid my neighbor's roofie cabinet. I do think it's funny, by the way, that, in their statement, Fischer and the dude she doesn't bang anymore actually bothered to address their Myspace fans. Wow, really? Them? Egg?

Completely unrelated, this is something I've never given any real thought to in the past, but for some reason, I just can't imagine a world without Pavarotti. There's something just not right about it. I remember since age 9, seeing those special TV offers for the three tenors and best-of Pavarotti sets while vegging out in front of the tube during summer vacation (and to escape the hellish Arizona sun). The big guy has always been there. R.I.P.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?